Sunday, October 10, 2010

Spices, Spices, Spices!

I have been in bed all week!  I am going stir crazy!  I have done a lot of online shopping, internet searching and eating crappy foods this week.  In my search to find new cupcakes recipes, tonight I came across this site http://www.thespicehouse.com/spices/.  It seems pretty cool.  And shipping was actually very reasonable--even cooler!  It was cool enough that I placed an order!  :-)  I went searching for dried lavendar flowers.  I didn't find any on this site but I did find lavendar vanilla sugar.  I bought some of it and Mexican Vanilla.  I cannot wait to get the lavendar and make some yummy vanilla cupcakes with buttercream frosting (maybe lemon buttercream) sprinkled with lavendar vanilla sugar....mmmmmm!

1 comment:

  1. I was just there this past week to stock up on spices! In fact I'm working on a blog post about it. Bummer about the dried lavender flowers. I’ve bought them at the Spice House in the past and used them for my lemon-lavender cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete